UNYP Virtual Career Days
Apr 19 - Apr 22, 2021
Welcome to UNYP Career Days 2021!
- Career Days is an annual event held at UNYP premises every spring. Due to the current pandemic situation, we have moved it into the virtual environment this year.
- The primary purpose of the event is to provide our students and recent graduates with a deeper insight into the recruiting process, how to get ready and impress a future employer, what are the do´s and don´ts when it comes to searching and applying for your first job or an internship and much more.
- Career Days include a range of practical and interactive workshops focused on career development as well as an overview of the labour market in the Czech Republic.
- We encourage you to make contact with potential employers in good time. Career Days are held in cooperation with the leading companies, organizations and recruitment agencies in the local market.
- The event is organized for all the students and graduates who are trying to find their first job, advance in their current job or attain an internship.
- Also, it is a great pleasure to have the UNYP Alumni as guest speakers and give them space for presenting their career path after graduation from UNYP with the aim to inspire, encourage and motivate our current students by their example.
DO NOT MISS THIS UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY TO GET IN TOUCH WITH EXPERIENCED CAREER ADVISORS AND REPRESENTATIVES OF YOUR POTENTIAL EMPLOYERS!